Saturday, May 8, 2010

HUNGER GAMES, review by Teen Guest Reviewer - Nyia


As one of my new favorite books, I simply loved the Hunger Games. I would give it 5 stars and read every new book that the author threw out besides this one. I love action and this book delivers it. No tipping around, kids die in this book.

In the book, I thought that the author really let the main character, Katniss grow on the reader. Her two love interest Gale and Peeta were also loveable. When I usually get a new book (being a normal non-bookworm kind of girl) it has to make me fall in love with it or I skim the whole thing. I can honestly say that I did not skim and was hanging on to every word that was printed in the book.

Only thing that I would have to say I didn’t like was that Peeta and Katniss’ relationship was fake, but I understand what the author was doing. Hey! I wouldn’t want her to change a thing because then there wouldn’t be that extra drama that move the story forward. Overall, The Hunger Games was fantastic (or else I wouldn’t be reviewing it, and probably would not have even wasted my time even reading it). If the author is reading this I LOVED it.

by: Guest Reviewer, Nyia - Teen Reviewer

4 comments:

bclement412 said...

Great review, and the Hunger Games is my favorite book of all times :D

Judaye said...

Well thanks a lot. This is all I need. Someone to tell me about another good book! I will probably be checking this out of the library. Hmph.

Unknown said...

Hunger Games is in my top favorite reads too. I loved it, it was awesome!

Dottie :)

LM Preston said...

I'm glad you supported my teen reviewer. I'm grooming her to be my YA book reviewer. You'll be hearing more from her this summer.