Friday, March 29, 2019

Is Patreon A Way To Up Your Author Game?

I am creating two Patreon accounts. Yep, I'm diving in. Don't have much an idea of what I am doing yet, but I have a month to figure it all out.

FIRST SUGGESTED

By my daughter who apparently follows several authors, artist and content providers on Patreon and pays a monthly subscription for premium product releases monthly.

WHAT CAUSED MY IMMEDIATE NEED TO JOIN

Well Patreon is changing things up. They are no longer letting you join for free and get all the benefits at a premium as of May 1st 2019.

So, WHAT I'M OFFERING PATREON Fans

They will have the ability to support each new series and receive welcome gifts, character content only seen on the Patreon accounts, giveaways and monthly gifts specific to releases.

JOIN MY PATREON here: CLICK

No comments: