Monday, March 23, 2020

YA Scavenger Hunt Time!!!!

The TEAMS are LINING Up

Check it out! Did you hear the news? The YA Scavenger Hunt, otherwise known as YASH, is almost here! Are you excited? I know I am. For those of you who are dying to know what to look forward to, here’s a sneak peek of the teams.

The "hunt" is just a simple math problem. You will write down all the secret numbers on a team, total them, and submit the answer to be entered for the grand prize.

There are 4 grand prizes being offered, one for each team. The team prize is a book from each author on that team.

Pick a Color:

Guess what color team I am on?

Red
Blue
Purple
Gold

Da da da!

What Books Can I Win During YASH?






There you go.
All eighty books you could win during the upcoming YASH.
Which team are you most excited about?

But How Do I Hunt?
If you’re new to the YA Scavenger Hunt, don’t worry. I have a YouTube video that tells you everything you’d ever want to know.

1) Read blog post
2) There will be a link at the bottom of the blog to the next link until you finish each author and finish the hunt
3) OR go to the YASH I'm STUCK PAGE

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER A GRAND PRIZE CONTEST from 4 DIFFERENT TEAM and YOU GET A BOOK FROM EACH TEAM
...and there's more, each author may have individual giveaways

You will get a SNEAK PEAK of something from their book or series


Okay, So I’m Interested, Now What?

Now all you have to do is wait for the hunt to start. You can begin hunting on my blog on March 31st, or to make sure you don’t miss out, you can head over to the YA Scavenger Hunt page, scroll down, and sign up for notifications with your email on the right, or you can sign up for my personal newsletter on my website and I’ll be sure to let you know when the hunt begins every season, which happens twice a year.

And You’re Revealing Secret Stuff?
That’s right! This coming season of the YA Scavenger Hunt I’ll be revealing some sneak peeks of my new book, SCEPTER OF FIRE.

 To win a prize, you’ll have to check out the YA Scavenger Hunt!

Also, here's a quick Giveaway For you!

CLICK HERE FOR GIVEAWAY $5 Amazon Gift Card and MORE

2 comments:

True Shaw said...

What a great story! Thank you both for sharing this!

Angie Bailey said...

Hi! Looks amazing!