Sunday, January 29, 2012

Exiled by Rashelle Workman

NYIA! Our Teen Book Reviewer is in the house. *Sniffle* and she's started her own blog. They grow up so fast, but she's agreed to still post her reviews here as a guest.




Amazon Blurb:
EXILED: Worlds divided them. Chance brought them together, Only love will save them.

BUY HERE - Click


NYIA's Review:

I really loved this book so I thought I’d tell some people about it’s amazingness. The author did a great job of making a simple science fiction novel. I liked that the book didn’t have a bunch of complicated language or super long explanations about nothing. The book was filled with adventure, secrets, and romance, keeping the reader on the edge of their seat. The concepts introduced in the book weren’t hard to understand or keep up with. I liked that the author wrote the book in various two points of view, but focused mainly on Venus. I would recommend the book to girls who want romance with more action in it. I suspect that the book is the first in a series because it ended with a lot of unanswered questions. I give the book a 4 out of 5 only because I was mad about love triangle going on. Hope you decide to read it; it’s really a good book.

No comments: