Monday, December 30, 2013

My crazy year in review

2013 is coming to an end and I AM TIRED!!!!

Nothing this year went the way I planned - but I FOUGHT, STUCK IN, and was determined to eek out something productive this year.

My GOALS...

To write 3 books.
To edit 1 of the books for Jan 2014 release.
Publish 3 books in 2013.
To write 2 scripts.

My ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Finished 80% of 1 of my books.
Finished 100 % of book to release in Jan 2014.
Wrote 1.5 books
Participated in 2 boxed book sets
Released 3 books in 2013 (Yay!!!!)

What HAPPENED...

Life. If you didn't know, I work outside the home. I started homeschooling while working (3 of my kids). I changed jobs 2 times (eek!).

Stay tuned for my much slower 2014 year planned :-D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were much more productive with your writing than I was!

Congrats!

Home schooling is a tough one. I only did one year with my oldest.