Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My BEA Booty! Yep, my book treasures

Here are some of the great books I got at BEA (only a few of them in one of my bags, I haven't even opened the other three.)

I have a signing at BEA on Wed at 2pm and I hope you can make it. If not don't forget to pick up your free copy of Bandits in ebook.

YAY! Here's a sample of the books and links I got signed today.

I love you more, by Kim Thompson and Bailey Thompson

Sophie, by Katherine Gibson

The Megasaurus Peter Weck (Author), Len DiSalvo (Illustrator)

Black out, by John Rocco

Sara Emma Edmonds Was a Great Pretender, by Carrie Jones

The Lords by Little Ones, Allia Zobel Nolen

Dude, Fun with Dude and Ben by Lisa Pliscou

Tugg and Teeny by Patrick Lewis

Zapato Power by Jacqueline Jules

Wire To Wire by Scott Sparling

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

The Eleventh plague by Jeff Hirsh

The Faerie Ring, by Kiki Hamilton

The Scorpion’s Sting by J.D. Masterson

Dry Ice by Bill Evans and Marianna Jameson

Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Sword of Darrow by Alex and Hall Machow


Courtney Koschel said...

Ahh!! I am so jealous! Wish I were there =) Glad you are having a blast!

Kelly Hashway said...

Um, okay I'm officially jealous! I mean I was already jealous that you were signing there and I couldn't go, but now seeing all these great books you got!

I hope you are having a great time, LM!

Sylvia Ney said...

How exciting! I'm so glad to meet you and I look forward to reading more from you. If you have a chance, swing by my blog: http://writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

I'm so jealous! Have a great time reading!

Dawn Brazil said...

Okay, not to jump on the bandwagon but I'm jealous too. Seriously. All those books. Well, it seems your having a great time. LOL

lionmother said...

I had to drive my daughter down there today and couldn't go!! She promised to bring as many as she could carry home with her. I have been there in past years, and wish I could be there now. Enjoy your booty. One year we had to put our books on shelves in the closet like a little library we had so much! I don't think we bought a book that year.:)

I'll invite you to my blog too if you have a chance:


Lenore Appelhans said...

I really wanted THE ELEVENTH PLAGUE! Lucky you!