Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 Review

I'm am certifiably a nut...I went to 2 movie theatres last night to get tickets to this movie. After seeing lines of people dressed as Witches and Harry Potter cast offs, we finally found a tucked away theatre that we could purchase tickets (we did this 5 hours before the showtime.)

FANDANGO:
The end begins as Harry, Ron, and Hermione go back to Hogwarts to find and destroy Voldemort's final horcruxes, but when Voldemort finds out about their mission, the biggest battle begins and life as they know it will never be the same again.



MY REVIEW:

I really enjoyed this one much better than the last one. Why, it was excitement from the moment it started until the end. You definitely had to see the Part 1 movie to get this one. They again stayed closely to the book with some scenes shortened. However, I must say I really enjoyed the ride and am a little sad that Harry will not be meeting me each year at the theatres. I give this a 4.5 wands out of 5.

5 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

I have to admit to being a little disappointed with the previous movie. I hated how it felt like a movie cut in half, which really it was. I am looking forward to the final movie though. Hopefully, I'll get to see it soon.

cleemckenzie said...

Thanks, LM. I've been vacillating about whether or not to see this one. Like you and Kelly, the last installment was kind of ho hum, let's get on with it.

LM Preston said...

Yeah, and I also will say the last movie was just kinda...boring, but it set the stage for this one which kinda feels like it picks up just where the other movie left off. I still didn't like that in the forest part of the book or the movie which I believe went on for way to long - but hey, it rounded out the story and gave worth to it being put in there.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

I haven't seen either of them, but hope to in the future. Nice review.

Mississippi said...

HARRY POTTER FANS!

Through a crack in space and time, from the war has emerged ghosts and a limited number of Magic Brooms.

Only two house colors red/yellow, green and silver
with tassels dangling like mystical charms survived the journey to Mississippi Mama’s™ Magic Broom Factory in Hattiesburg MS. Each broom has been blessed and dusted with magic dust that has been passed down for four generations.

Check it out in ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/kashmirmoses2011/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562