Thursday, October 27, 2011

Scary Books - A Whisper To A Scream - Romantic Horror


Please join us for a sweet Halloween treat. Author Lauren Hammond shares a spooktackelar reading from her book, A whisper to a scream.


Here's the Amazon Blurb:
Sometimes love....can be deadly.

Ellory Graham detested high school. She relished the fact that she was a rebel. A wild, carefree, type of girl. She basked in the glory of being the type of girl who stood up to authority. Unfortunately for her, her upfront, honest and bitchy nature always managed to land her in some kind of trouble.

Adam Jacobs was everything Ellory was not. Not only was he beautiful, but he was smart, artistic, and sweet. To almost every girl he seemed like the total package- that all around perfect guy. But in a town were nothing particularly interesting happens, and gossip seems like the only fun thing to do, sometimes those perfections become flaws. And it doesn’t take long for Ellory to find out, even Adam has secrets.

But Adam’s secrets, are the kind of secrets people die for...




Buy it for just $1.25 (Wowsa!) Click Here: Amazon and Nook

7 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

I loved A Whisper to a Scream! It's definitely a great Halloween read.

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Love the blurb, Lauren!

Crystal Collier said...

Oooh! That sounds good. I'm going to have to put it on the list.

Jessie Harrell said...

What's scariest is that people like this actually exist! Great excerpt.

LM Preston said...

Lol! I know .... I love it.

LisaAnn said...

Just wandered over from AbsoluteWrite, and I'm excited to explore your blog!

DMS said...

A perfect scary book for this time of year! I will have to check it out!

I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published.
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Take care-
Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out why that happens and I can't fix it. :)