Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GRACELING Book Review by Teen Book Reviewer - Nyia


GRACELING by Kristin Cashore
Please welcome, Nyia, my spotlight Teen Book Reviewer.

Graceling was a cleverly written book. I have never read a book like this one and loved it. I enjoyed how the author put three parts together to make up their story. The mystery that was in Graceling with the kidnap of Tealiff kept me guessing. I loved the way the author made you fall in love with Katsa and gave her the misunderstood bad girl type story. There was one thing that made me laugh really hard about the book in a good way. There was also on part that confused me and I read it over and over and over Andover again. It was where Katsa was talking about the prince being beautiful and then got mad or something. Other than that I really enjoyed the book. I give it a 3.5 stars. I have to read the next book...like now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review! I loved Graceling, too. Fire is great also, maybe even better than Graceling! I'll be interested in hearing what you think of it.

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I've not read this one, but it's been on my TBR list for awhile! Thanks for the review!