Friday, June 18, 2010

Yay! I got a Versatile Blogger Award!


I just got two BLOG Awards! Whoop! Do you know what that means? Someone is actually reading my blog. Yippee!

I'll post one this week and the other next week. This week I'm spotlighting and happy dancing about my Versatile Blogger Award from Kelly.

THANKS so much KELLY from NERDVILLE RHAPSODY

Seven things about me:

1) I love being busy and have problems sitting still for long periods of time.
2) I grew up in the inner city of DC.
3) I went to Catholic School
4) Begged parents to let me go to Public School in 10th grade - they caved in.
5) I worked 3 jobs while paying my way through school.
6) I'm a vacation junkie and live for a getaway.
7) I'm an action flick junkie who watches karate flicks I get from the flea market.

Here are some bloggers that I visit all the time and would love for them to pick up their awards:

Adventures in Children's Publishing

Indie Bookman I love his online radio show.

Writer's Ally is a fun blog to drop in for book reviews and writing tips

Jill the OWL, YA book reviews and cute owl background

Color Online, has tons of book reviews about different cultures

BookMac, the ya reviews here from a fresh teen perspective

My Four Monkeys, Wonderful blog from the perspective of a young at heart mom that reads YA

For Blog Award Winners Do the following:
1) thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2) share seven things about yourself
3) pass this along to 7 other bloggers with links

DROP INTO my VIRTUAL BLOG PARTY FOR PARTY FAVORS

5 comments:

April Plummer said...

You grew up in DC? I grew up in a suburb of DC. Are you still in the area? not that you'd want to post that publicly, but still...

Anyway, congrats on the award!

Unknown said...

I'll have to check out Bookman ...

Have you seen A-Team yet? It was action awesome!

Unknown said...

Many congrats on your award!

LM Preston said...

Thanks ya'll, I feel honored that anyone would want to read my ramblings, lol! Although I seriously follow blogs and have gotten hooked on several.

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

My four monkeys - what a great name for a blog! My son is going to Spirit Camp this week (like vacation bible school) and his group is the Capuchian's (they have a rainforest theme going). I told him it fit, because he's the littles of my monkeys!

I hope you'll stop by my blog tomorrow, when I'll have an announcement (yay!) and a contest! :)