Saturday, September 11, 2010

MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins - Book Review by Nyia

Please welcome our TEEN BOOK REVIEW, Nyia!

(She stayed up all night reading this and I had to beg with her to get her to review it.)



First off, I loved the series, but this book made me mad. I didn’t want to write a review. Now don’t get me wrong, it is a good book. A good series, but the characters I fell in love with were different from the characters I thought I knew before. They changed so much that I wanted to scream – where is Katniss? This is so not like her? I wasn’t even happy with the ending, but…but, I would have read this book again. The beginning of the book was good, and so was the middle okay, but me and my friends all agree…we did not like the ending. Not one bit. But if you read the rest of this series (which you should, because it’s really good) then you have to read this book or else you’ll stay up at night wondering what happened. I give this book a 4 out 5. I take 1 star off for the ending.

2 comments:

Ezmirelda said...

I feel like the last person on earth who hasn't read the book yet, haha. I'm hoping to get to it today. :)

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

I admire your honesty! I think there are a lot of people that were disappointed with the ending, although I'm not one of them. I say, any book that has this many people reading and talking is GOOD no matter what! :)

Thanks for doing the review!