Monday, September 13, 2010

RESIDENT EVIL - 3D Movie Review


Okay, I went to this movie with low expectations, but what a RUSH…yep, I was keyed up the entire movie. The special effects were awesome (think the Matrix but with Zombies) and the 3D version was so worth seeing. If you just want to go to the movies to see an adrenaline packed movie and you like zombies, this one is so worth the ride. Now, I got to tell you, there were lots (I mean lots) of inconsistencies. They didn’t explain where certain characters came from, their purpose or even how they got out of sticky situations alive. Also *spoiler alert* a certain character loses their special abilities but still survive unrealistic situations – but who cares, the effects and fighting are great! Also, what I didn’t like (this is the zombie lover talking here) is that these zombies just did grab and go. They didn’t sit there on screen and chomp away at their victims. This wasn’t as good as the first one, but it was still an awesome ride. I give it a 3 star rating out of 5.

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Sounds like something hubby would like. But we'd have to see it in 2D.

3D gives me awful headaches. My brain's not wired right.

Anonymous said...

My whole family wants to see this movie, but I've kind of been on the fence. Thanks for giving us your take!