Sunday, February 20, 2011
I Got an Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!! Yippee!
On Valentine's Day I was lucky enough to receive The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from Kelly Hashway at http://www.kellyhashway.com/apps/blog/. Thank you, Courtney!
Here's how the award goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs
1. Cereal for Dinner -- I'm a sweet cereal addict and have a bad habit of eating it for dinner.
2. Watching Foreign Martial Arts Flicks -- I go to the local flea market and buy these babies 4 for $20 it is an obsession I can't seem to outgrow ever since I saw my first Bruce Lee Movie.
3. Baking -- I love to bake and eat what I bake, but since I have to watch my weight as a writer I don't bake as often.
4. Playing -- I enjoy making up games and playing with my kids. Hide and seek is my favorite where we hide candy to seek and who ever gets the most wins. I also like playing the monster - cruel I know.
Six Sweet Blogs:
1. Bookish In A Box
2. The Owl
4. Kate The Book Buff
5. Book Reader's Heaven
6. Emma Micheals
Posted by LM Preston