Monday, March 19, 2012

Public School Library Conference (PLA) & My Book Booty!



I had a blast at the PLA last week. I signed over 80 books, gave away one of my new titles, met awesome librarians who invited me to their libraries and .....

GOT SOME AWESOME NEW BOOKS!

The crowed at PLA wasn't as huge as the last ALA one I went to, but it was a nice size, not to hard to get to and had a wealth of vendors there that I wanted to check out.

NOW TO THE GREAT BOOTY OF BOOKS!

Here's some of the great new titles represented - of which I got as a free ARC so look for the coming reviews.

The Chase by DiAnn Mills










Ursula Prism by Anna Block











172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad











The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson











All The Right Stuff by Walter Dean Myers











Tiger Lilly by Jodi Lynn Anderson

I know I'm going to love this one! I'm a Peter Pan Fan :-D













Heroes of Olympus by Philip Freemen













Code Of Silence by Tim Shoemaker











Insignia by S.J. Kincaid











Among The Ashes by Cheryl Denton













Reckless Heart (Amy Clipston Ya) by Amy Clipston

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Some of these titles look pretty interesting. I'll have to check them out, especially Walter Dean Myers. :)

Lindsay N. Currie said...

Oh wow, I'm hooked just looking at these awesome covers!

LM Preston said...

That's one of the reasons I love going to these shows. I leave with as many books as I came there with :-D

Unknown said...

I love a free book! Congrats on your success there. :D

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Yay for good books and a good time.

-lauren

Susan Oloier said...

Wow! You came away with a lot of stuff!