Monday, June 4, 2012

Men In Black III - Movie Review

I really couldn't wait to see this one! I even took the entire family.




This is my favorite poster for the movie!

Here's the Villain, scared the crap out of my kids and kinda freaked me out.



Blurb: Agent J travels in time to MIB's early years in the 1960s, to stop an alien from assassinating his friend Agent K and changing history.

Director: Barry Sonnenfeld, Writers: Etan Cohen, Lowell Cunningham, Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin

My Review:

Well it started off pretty good. The villain was scary, I jumped several times when he was on the screen. Okay, I don't know if it was scary or just plain creepy, but the kids and I were both freaked out. Will was lighthearted and humorous as usual. Then it happens, Tommy Lee disappears. The mystery unfolds and the ride begins. Will goes back in time, he meets a celestial being that guides him. There is some quirky scenes that make me smile but not crack up laughing. And there's even a little tear jerker moment at the end (I won't give it away but it made me tear up and explained Will's relationship with Tommy). It was good family fun for kids that can get past the scary alien. We all agreed it was a 4 out of 5 squishy aliens.

No comments: