Sunday, March 10, 2013

I can't believe it! I'm On TV today! Monday 3/11

Yes, it's come to this. I'm honored. Afraid. Scared. Nervous. Petrified.

I will be on TV yes Television, today at 7pm EST. If you can't tune in, please wish me luck - don't tell me to 'break a leg' please that will only make me more nervous.

And the best part of all, the host actually read, PURGATORY REIGN and will be asking me some cool questions about it.

Communicating Today - Fairfax Cable TV-3/11/2013, Channel 10, Monday 7pm EST.


3 comments:

cleemckenzie said...

That's so exciting, LM. Good for you!

Lisa Gail Green said...

Congrats!!! I hope you post the video - not sure if I get that here.

Jack B. Downs said...

L.M: Just saw your tweet. Hope it went well, and I too hope you have some way to post the vid!