Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man -Movie Review

I love myself some Spider-Man. I own all the movies and let me tell you, this one didn't dissapoint.





IMDb Blurb: Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.


Director: Marc Webb

Writers: James Vanderbilt (screenplay), Alvin Sargent (screenplay)

Stars:Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans | See full cast and crew


My Review: I have to say I was skeptical. I had really grown attached to the previous installments of the retelling of the Spider-Man comics. Also, I was rather ticked that they would have an overlap of how spider-man was created. However, after watching the movie, I didn't feel like I was watching a replay of the first movie. The change for Spider-Man was different. This Spider-Man to me seemed a bit more ... uh ... edgey. There were some repeat or similar scenes like him getting beat up by Flash. But overall it was a different taste. Also, his love affair isn't with Mary Jane. Now to the best part of the movie - I never got bored. Nope, it was fast-paced, great special effects, sweet romance, action and so much more. Just what the doctor orders to give you that feeling of escape and suck you into a great and exciting super world. I loved it! So I give this baby a 5 out 5 webs.

No comments: