Monday, July 30, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - Movie Review

I NEED A HERO!!!!!

Okay, silly I know but apparently we do, because Super Hero movies are kicking major booty lately.

And well ... Batman...





Description from IMDb:

Eight years on, a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy.


Writers:

Jonathan Nolan (screenplay), Christopher Nolan (screenplay), and 3 more credits »
 
MY REVIEW:
 

Did I say it before? WOW! I need a hero and The Dark Knight Rises gave me a dark, tortured, beaten down, revived, and stronger batman. But lets just say haven't been disappointed with any of the Batman characters as he is one I respect most since he has no super powers, just quick thinking and great toys. Now I will admit, it got off to a bit of a slow start but it was worth it. There was lots of story building and a great twist at the end. Both me and my husband agreed, 4 out of 5 bats for this baby!

No comments: