Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I'm Working On - My Writing Goals Realized

Well although my writing is a bit behind, the ideas are flowing. I'm in promotion mode for my Middle Grade but am doing the following fun things to bring you all some great new books in the next year.

The Pack-Retribution (due out Sept. 2012 - Book 2 in The Pack series) I'm in the final stages of revising this. Just got the 2nd run from the editor. Once I finish revising this in about a month or two, the ARCs will be submitted to the printer. The artist is working on the NEW cover art for this so look out for that in about 2 months.

Purgatory Reign (out in 2013) This is my new paranormal series with a sprinkle of scifi and romance. It's gonna be hot. I'm working on the 1st set of edits for this. I will be subbing it to agents and if nothing bites this year - Phenomenal One Press will publish it. This is a 3 book series. Upper YA.

Bandits - Wastelands (out in 2013 - Book 2 in Bandits series) I am writing this now. My personal deadline for the first draft is April 1st and I'm way behind. But stay tuned.

Big Crush - short story (out in 2013 as part of anthology) This is the first short story I've written in like forever. It was fun and I may turn this into a series. It's an Urban Middle Grade short story.

Fire's End - a Middle Grade Fantasy I'm working on with my daughter who is 10 years old and has amazing ideas. It's shaping up fine and if we ever finish it...who knows.

PLANS to write first draft of the following:

Explorer X-FaceOff (to come out in 2013)
The Pack - Deception (to come out in 2014)

5 comments:

Tina Moss said...

Great goals! Can't wait to see Purgatory Reign out in the world. And I will be picking up the 1st book in The Pack series! :)

Nicole Zoltack said...

Wow, you have a lot goals! Good luck meeting them all!

Patricia Marques said...

Definitely a busy schedule but productive too, hope you make your personal deadline! Good luck :)

AuthorWill said...

you have a full plate good luck with you're projects :)

cleemckenzie said...

So I guess we could say you have no grass growing under your shoes, er, feet.

Sounds like you're on a roll, LM! Hurray.