Monday, November 29, 2010

Join Me at WORLD BUILDING WORKSHOP-Finksburg Library

Heya!

I'm excited to share that I'll be at FINKSBURG LIBRARY on TUES. NOV. 30th, 2010 giving my WORLD BUILDING Workshop for kids!

If you are in Carroll County Maryland, come out at visit me!

Tues. 6pm Finksburg Library,
2265 Old Westminster Pike
Finksburg, MD 21048

We will do WORLD BUILDING Exercises, RAFFLES, grab goodie bags!

Also I'll be giving all kids a free copy of one of my books! Thanks to my generous publisher, Phenomenal One Press.


THE PACK (YA Scifi)


EXPLORER X-ALPHA (MG Scifi)


BANDITS (YA Fantasy with splash of Scifi) Coming Spring 2011

Peek Reading at the event

To Find out more about the books, check out website: www.lmpreston.com

2 comments:

Beth Fred said...

I wish I could be in Maryland. Sorry, I haven't been around to leave comments lately. I still love your blog!

LM Preston said...

Thanks so much Beth :-D I do plan to travel a lot more next year.