Friday, July 23, 2010

How to survive a Zombie attack - By Raushawn

Please welcome a guest post from my son, a Boy Teen Star Guest, Raushawn.



In almost every zombie movie ever created there are always the few situations that usually end up getting people killed, or even eaten. It seems like in every situation it is always the same thing--being un-aware. When a zombie first attacks its host it is always sympathetic curious as to why the once living person comes at them like a meat eating carnivore. This just make you say to yourself if I was in that situation I wouldn’t just sit there an let them eat me. Therefore I have come up with a way to prevent this from ever happening

First of all when things just do not seem right, follow that gut feeling. If you see a person coming at you in a non-friendly way, keep your distance. If it just so happens to attack, don’t be afraid to get a little hostile. You should also stay in communication with the outside world and keep up to date with news reports. You’ll never be prepared unless you know what you’re up against. Lastly and most important, be careful who you trust because one minute somebody may seem cool but when all else fails he or she will cross you in a heartbeat. Therefore you must be sure to know who to trust, like family.

Nine times out of ten a zombie attack or anything similar to it may never happen but you’ll never know for sure. That is why it is always best to be prepared for what is to come. I chose zombies because it is something most people would never expect and if it were to happen it would be the most deadly. Thank you all for your time and I hope you enjoyed my little survival guide. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask.

GET YOUR PARTY FAVORS! CLICK HERE and send your contact information to the publisher for your freebies. Go to the PARTY BLOG click here

3 comments:

Brad White said...

Thanks for the info. I'm constantly on the run from zombies, and this helps.

Check out Max Brooks's World War Z too. It's my favorite book, ever, ever.

Other than my own (unpublished), of course.

theBrad (verlauser)
bradmouth.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! I'm a zombie addict. My mom reads them with me. I even had zombie nightmares :-D
~Raushawn

LM Preston said...

yea i just did it for laughs cause i watch all these zombie movies i figured hey why not